Available City-Owned Buildings
The City of Roanoke presently has several buildings available for acquisition. A formal propsal for acquisition of City property must be presented to City Council; this proposal must include:
- Identification of the property, and any adjacent property involved in your development.
- Concept plan of the intended development including use, location and size of any buildings, number of units, and a timeline for the completion of the project.
- Description of the qualifications and experience of the proposer/developer.
- Business Plan and Financial Plan for the project.
- Proposed offer for the property.
For more information on available buildings, please see the property links below. For information on the proposal process, or for additional questions on specific buildings, please contact Rob Ledger at (540) 853-1698.
Proposal Deadline: December 31, 2019 at 4:00 p.m.
The former caretaker’s cottage (building only) is available for lease in “As-Is” condition to non-profit and/or community organizations interested in a renovation and reuse opportunity. Located at 2424 Brambleton Ave., S.W. (Tax Map #1470301), is adjacent to the entrance of Fishburn Park along the Murray Run Greenway.