For Local Businesses
Are you already an existing business located within the City of Roanoke? If so, thank you for your support in the City! There are a number of programs that are available to our existing businesses; please feel free to click on the links below to learn more about these resources, or click here to contact the Economic Development Department.
- Incentive Programs – Listing of incentive programs which may be available to your existing business should you plan to increase employment or investment in your building.
- Workforce Development Programs – Programs and resources to address your workforce needs.
- Sites and Buildings – A database of City and private-owned properties available.
- Local Resources – A list of local resources available to existing businesses.
- Business Visitation Program – The Economic Development Department makes an effort to visit our local businesses as often as possible. Click here to learn more about the Business Visitation Program and schedule a visit with one of our Economic Development Specialists.
- Economic Development Authority – Learn more about the EDA and how they work to support existing businesses in the city of Roanoke.
- Media Center – A collection of videos, press releases, and BizNews editions to keep you up-to-date with business happenings in the City of Roanoke.
Business Owner’s Guide
The departments of Economic Development and Planning, Building, and Development have created a Business Owner’s Guide. This document will provide your existing City business with a wealth of information and contacts, which will prove valuable should you plan to expand, renovate, or relocate your existing business.