Bank On Wellness Series ContinuesMarch 28, 2023
Bank On Roanoke Valley announces the next round of its Bank On Financial Wellness Series beginning April 2023. In this series, Bank On Roanoke Valley rewards hard work and commitment through perks that are tailored to each participant’s self-identified goals. In other words, they work with individuals to tune up their finances in a way that makes their money work for them.
Financial professionals volunteering through the Bank On Roanoke Valley Education Network teach the workshops and help empower decision making and financial confidence through goal setting. Are you up to the challenge?
The series will meet on the third Thursday of the month from 6 to 7:30 PM. This series will be offered both in-person at the EnVision Center located at 2607 Salem Turnpike NW, Roanoke, VA, 24017 and on zoom, an online meeting platform, for those who prefer to attend virtually.
- April 20, 2023 – The Future Looks Bright: Goal Setting, Credit Intro, and Banking Refresher
- May 18, 2023 – Make It Work: Create a Spending Plan, Reduce Spending, and Increase Income
- June 15, 2023 – The Dreaded “D” Word: Discuss and Conquer your Debt!
- July 20, 2023 – Just Charge It: Smart Borrowing and Credit Building
- August 17, 2023 – Bank It, Plan It: Savings and Future Planning
- September 21, 2023 – Let’s Celebrate: Graduation! Expert Panel Q & A
*You must enroll in advance to attend. Application deadline: April 14, 2023, at 5 PM
**You must attend all classes to receive any rewards or incentives.
This series will run from April 2023 through September 2023. There is one required workshop every month to be eligible to receive rewards and incentives. Classes are limited to 15 participants each, and seats are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Participation is limited to residents of the Roanoke Valley (Roanoke City, Salem City, Town of Vinton, Craig County, Botetourt County, Franklin County, Roanoke County). Please call or e-mail as soon as possible.
Contact Financial Stability Specialist Brandon Meginley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 540-853-1120 for more information, or to learn how to enroll.