Do you already live, work, or play in Roanoke? Or are you considering relocating to the City? The City of Roanoke, as well as the surrounding region, affords residents and visitors a unique experience. Tucked in the Roanoke Valley with mountains in every direction, Roanoke is strategically located less than a day’s drive to over half of the U.S. population, and affords visitors and residents alike a variety of outdoor amenities, award winning local restaurants, and big-city shopping and museums, all with the charm of a small town. Please click on the following links to learn more about the Roanoke area.
- Strategic Advantages – Learn more about what makes Roanoke an excellent location for your business.
- Location – Located halfway between Atlanta and New York, Roanoke is well connected to major markets east of the Mississippi River.
- Major Employers – See what world class companies call Roanoke home.
- Living in Roanoke – Resources if you presently live in the City, or are planning to soon move here.
- Visiting Roanoke – A list of resources to point visitors to all of the fun.
- Economic Development Authority – Appointed by Council, this group of business individuals work closely with the City to promote and support Economic Development.
- About the Department of Economic Development – Learn more about the department and staff.
- City of Roanoke Website – Connect to the City of Roanoke’s main webs